Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The apple does not fall far from the tree...

I have this website for my ventings on my in-laws, however, I believe that my husband was raised by these crazies and unfortunately has some of their wonderful qualities...

Mother's Day is the responsibility of my husband to organize since both my kids are under the age of 3 and they can't take themselves to the store and buy something for me.  So I asked my husband on Saturday night if he had gotten me anything for Mother's Day...he said no and went on to say he didn't want to spend the extra money since i said I didn't need anything.  FINE, except later that evening he told me that he was leaving to go play poker at a friend's house.  FINE, except that in a night's poker game, he could be spending/losing an easy $100!  NOT FINE...I called him to basically yell and say how rude that was, blah blah blah.  I woke up the next morning to my mother's day cards (which my mom helped my kids fill out) and TWO SCRATCH OFF lottery tickets! 

I kid you not.  UNBELIEVABLE.  Yes, granted they were the $10 ones and yes if I won it would be a different story, hence I didn't win and I just keep scratching my head thinking if there is anything a little more thoughtful you can get at 1am at wawa.

No comments:

Post a Comment