Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Give an inch and they want an acre!

Just one of many examples...don't exactly know how it started but right before Joe and I got married I started helping my future in-laws out at their dry cleaners. It started as once during the weekend, quickly turned into both weekend days, and then turned into a couple times after work and weekends. Joe and I actually had plans to go to a friend's barbecue one Sunday afternoon and didn't go to the store. They called Joe's cell phone about 12 times and then called mine and demanded that we come to the store and help. They expected us at this point to run the store. I know...I should have run then and been smarter when it came to them, but unfortunately I didn't! Fortunately for you, because I have so many stories for your entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment