Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Welcome to my in-laws house

Wanted to start by just describing how these people live...
When I first met Joe, they were living in a townhouse. They were coming from a single home with a lot more space and cramming into a much smaller space. So I gave them some slack for that. I came home from my first visit to their house and called my best friend to tell her that I didn't think I could be with a guy who lived like that...something seemn on that show Clean Sweep (the before). She reassured me that that was a better scenerio than if my future mother in law was super clean and anal retentive....hmmmm...







My mother bought them a housewarming gift when they moved to a new house 5 years ago, hence they decided to keep this wonderful Disney one. Welcome!




I am sorry I was looking for the kitchen, not a jungle!
















Everyone needs a Crocodile Hunter Bobblehead on their TV along with 3 different renditions of Allen Iverson's bobblehead from when he was with the 76ers!





Let's not forget the fish tank! Fish have not lived in this tank for at least 3 years, yet this is the first thing you see when you walk into their house.




Archie Bunker called and wants his lazyboy back!!!!








The Study. Oh and BTW, no one plays the guitar.

2 comments: