Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Your Baby can read!

Well ours will have to wait. 

After seeing his parents last week, Joe brought home a mysterious box.  My in-laws ordered the program advertised on TV called, Your Baby Can Read.  Not to bash the program, and I am sure it works if you have time!  But I don't have time to cut my fingernails when I want to half of the time!  Full time jobs, a dog, 2 kids under the age of 3 and a house....leaves little time to watch 3 videos a day and go through flash cards 4-5 times a day with both kids!

I guess they mean well, but when I actually think about it...
The program retails for:  $200! They didn't give my kids birthday gifts!  Can't afford dinner out...and have to borrow money for their cell phone bill...make sense to buy this program so a 6 month old can read?????

No comments:

Post a Comment