Thursday, March 25, 2010

Can you say PSYCHO??? in a funny way...

My Sister in law strikes again at how protective she can be with her 11 month old son:

Message from her this afternoon:

"oh hey last night we watched The Blind Side on tv, and there's this scene where sandra bullock takes her son the football player to his first day at college, and she hugs him goodbye

and i started crying
NOT bc the movie was sad, or it was a touching moment

i grabbed XXX's arm and i said, "(wah) I'm not ready to let our 11 month old go to college!!!!!"

if he wants to go far away, like more than 30 minutes, will you move with me so we can be closer to him?

he didnt answer me.."

"i went into XXX's room and put my hand on his head and whispered, "but you'd never want to be that far from me. i know. i love you too baby!"

No comments:

Post a Comment