Sunday, April 4, 2010

My daughter's 3rd Birthday...how fast kids grow...unfortunately, in-laws don't...

My daughter's 3rd birthday was today!  YAY!  Her party was yesterday and my in-laws were unable to make it.  They called my husband earlier in the week to say they couldn't make it, so they wanted to take her out for lunch today (Sunday).  Wow, that is very nice....So we suggest the local diner (so not to bust the budget)...we meet there, my father in law describes the place as unsettling (it's a typical diner!!!!) anyway, the moment the check comes, it gets passed from the waitress to my father in law then to my mother in law and then finally ends up in my husband's hand!!!!  I guess I blame myself for actually believing that they would pay for lunch.  How silly of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment